Saturday, June 21, 2008

FRAUD...She Wrote!

Well...just when you think you have beaten the system and "this will never happen to me"...you become a victim of FRAUD. Reed and I are trying to finalize everything for our big excursion to the West Indies next month. It is hard to communicate via phone with someone in another part of the world (not that far) but you get the idea. So...we have been doing everything over the internet. By golly, if someone did not hack into the system, or the person we were actually corresponding with, and take a very expensive monetary trip to not 1 but 3 different businesses to spend our hard earned greenbacks!!! I tell ya...what is the world coming to? I just hope we can enjoy ourselves now on an island where thieves may be lurking around every corner licking their chops waiting to sink their fangs into our moolah once again! Think positive Jen...

1 comment:

Lilianne said...

DUMB! I'm sorry that happened to you!! That stinks!

Love the blog...and it looks like you figured out your picture situation! Sorry I didn't call back. If you still have questions, I'd love to answer them the best I can. I know how you're feeling with the pictures displaying in the order you want them to -- I figured out a little trick, maybe it will help you. Let's chat if you're still having problems!

Anyway, looks like you had fun on your fishing trip...and I didn't know that you were related to the Hacks. How are you connected? Hope you're doing great - and we'll talk to you soon!!