Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag...You're It!

Yay! I've been tagged. I have to report 6 things about myself that are random and possibly unknown to many. Then I have to tag a few other people. Too bad not many of my friends blog. Common guys...I need more blogging pals.
1. I am absolutely dead to the world when I'm sleeping. I can sleep through a thunderstorm or a kidnapping no problem.
2. I can make 3 loops with my tongue. I was really bored one day in highschool.
3. I love to step on very crunchy leaves...and bugs.
4. I despise bows. You'll never see me or my children sporting those hideous eyesores.
5. I love to be barefooted. Maybe that's why the bottom of our tub gets so dirty so fast.
6. I have never broken a bone. All of you better knock on wood right now!
Now I tag...Lili, Jordie and Vanessa. Have fun being random.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

oh great, now I have to think about what people might not know...I'll give it my best shot:) at least there are only 6 things to think of and not like 20

Owen and Luke said...

It was so much fun to hang out again. Remember to give me your email address!

Anonymous said...

JEN! Hey, how are you? Its been ages and its so nice to see your blog. I hope your doing well. How awesome that your teaching! I really miss it down there. We hope to visit Tucson sometime this year! Hope to see you. Take care.

Lark said...

I hope you clean your shower daily :)