Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Record Breaker

Well, I have broken my record of one month breaks between blogs! I love breaking records. Some of you have been wondering how I'm doing after my surgery...or you just want to see the aftermath. So here it is:
I think it looks pretty good. I am still sore though when I try and contort my wrist into certain positions (maybe I shouldn't do that) or when my kiddos at school unknowingly dig their fingers into my scar. Stupid hand-under-hand techniques. Anyway, my doctor said everything looks real good. It may still be sore at times for awhile, even months. The wrist is a sensitive area.
In other news, I have begun running. I decided I needed to exercise. So, about once every 2 weeks, I decide to go running. Nice right! I'll be in shape in no time.

Suprisingly, this is not me, this is what I pretend I look like when I'm running. Hopefully I look this way too. Eh...maybe later.
Other than these news flashes, Reed and I are just continuing with school and work...blah, blah, blah.

5 comments:

TGS said...

running?? are you nuts? you'll poke your eye out!

Vanessa said...

Yeah for running! Boo for sore wrists!

Jenny said...

Hey Jen! Glad to know you are healing from your wrist blob.... I hope that any pain associated with it goes away soon. Thank can't be fun. I am proud of you for running! Great job and I hope you keep it up! I wish I could run but I have injured my knee so many times that I can't do it. So I only have 4 more weeks! I am so excited to see him and get this over with. Hope all is well! Let us know if you ever want to come and visit!
Jenny

Jenny said...

Oh yeah.... Happy Valentines Day!!!! Hope that you and Reed have lots of fun!

bethany said...

Good for you for running. I just can't bring myself to suffer that particular torture. But good for you. :)