Saturday, December 19, 2009

Graduation Numero Dos



I have finally done it...I am finished with school! I had some serious debate with myself whether I should go to my graduation or not and after much deliberation decided I should most definitely. I worked hard for this and I deserve to walk across the stage. These past three and a half years I got my masters degree, ended one job and started another, purchased a new home and had a baby...all while working full-time. Phew! Glad I did it though.

Mommy Grad and her babe...

My professors and I with some of the other grads...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jennifer, on both your first baby girl and your second graduation. What a full and wonderful year you have had. I am proud of you all around.

Lark said...

What an amazing year you have had! Way to go - that is quite a lot to accomplish.
So are you going to work or stay home or a little of both?