Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby's First Christmas!

It was fun to spend Christmas with our new baby. There were few presents, but the joy we felt as we celebrated what we did under our tree were priceless. I am so blessed to have one of Heavenly Father's children in my home to nurture and enjoy. Anaya is the best Christmas present we could have ever received.

Our daughter shows her true feelings about Christmas morning...


Deciding to put on a good face for documentation sake...


Still not in the Christmas spirit I suppose...dirty diaper?...

Our ornament (still to come) for 2009...

Visiting with family...cousin Phil...

Merry Christmas everyone!...

4 comments:

Lark said...

You look great - hardly like you just had a baby!
Cute baby santa pictures :)

Gates Family said...

You look so good!! She is a cutie!

bethany said...

It was so fun to see you guys and baby Anaya!! She's adorable!
I'll go ahead and set up a custom listing for you in the shop if that's alright. It'll just cover the cost of materials for the sling, so $12. Let me know if that sounds okay and I'll set it up. Then you can just pay with a card rather than worry about sending me a check or anything. Here's my email:
bethanycr(at)gmail(dot!)com
Is yours still walker7?

Christina Beach said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Your baby is getting so big aleady!! She is beautiful!:)